11.12.2012

just tape it


you know I'm a die-hard painter, 
but be it washi, paper, masking or electrical, 
tape is showing up in some clever applications these days...

as wall decor....





linear black and white stripes




metallic geometric




simplistic and wrapped onto floors








part of an art wall composition




to frame art - LOVE




or reign in an inspiration wall - hello, office!




yummy color, yes?




as an outline for color-blocked walls




to highlight existing molding..





my favourite is this tongue-in-cheek faux panelling ....
may just offer la solution parfait to the panelling/no panelling debate 
going on between the hubs and I for our boudoir :)





What do you think? Something here you would use in your space?



Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Linda @ DesignInMyView said...

Ok! This could work in an office design I am planning - with a very tight budget - thank you.

(timing is everything!)

Cheers!

Holly said...

Great round up Anne-Marie!

Shannon said...

A friend in University did this crazy tape and photo collage on her wall...

I only saw it once but it left a huge impression

...over 12 years ago!

Samantha said...

Wow. So simple yet dramatic.

Erin | Holtwood Hipster said...

Yes! endless possibilities here. That geometric metallic is outrageously good.

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Totally awesome. I would never have thought of any of these but love a lot of them enough to do it in my own home.

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I like a more subtle look but that's just me. Great round up though, thanks!

Unknown said...

mirrors are cool

Julie Leah said...

Have I been under a rock?! I haven't seen any of these images! I especially love the pink in the first image and the frames. Such a great idea!

Sorry I haven't commented in so long. I'm trying to get back in the habit :) Hope you've been well, lady! xx, Julie

Sandra said...

what i can say about this art really amazing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...